Friday, January 18, 2019

3A - Your Entrepreneurship Story

Last year, two of my friends and I created a sports podcast. We called it "From Way Downtown" and created corresponding Instagram and Twitter accounts. This was a lot of work for us, as we had to brainstorm the type of microphone to buy, what website to stream the podcast from, and many other things. Overall, it was an entrepreneurial plan to try to share our passion for sports analysis and discussions with the world. The beginning phase of this project took about a month, and then we started recording trials until we made the perfect introduction to use for each podcast. We then chose a background sound for the intro and started brainstorming topics for the first podcast. It was a great experience and was very fun to create, considering it was about a topic I loved with some of my closest friends.

I enrolled in ENT 3003 to learn more about entrepreneurship and the steps necessary to create your own business. One day, I hope to own a business and be able to successfully market to individuals. Having extensive knowledge as to how to set up a business will directly impact my ability to sell to consumers. I am excited to learn the tools necessary to achieve my goals by taking ENT 3003 as well as other classes here at UF.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andy,

    That is very cool that you and your friends started your business careers with this sports instagram page. It supplies you with experience and a way to be able to connect to different accounts and people who are doing the same thing as you are. I am someone who loves sports, so this is an account I would fully follow. We enrolled in this course for the same reasons, owning your own business is a great possibility and something we both wish to happen. Great details and post

    ReplyDelete