Thursday, January 17, 2019

2A Bug List

Things that bug me:

1.) My roommate sleeping in too late so I have to leave the light off until the afternoon.
-He does this because he stays up too late.
2.) My mom always reaches out to make sure I'm safe, even when I'm doing the simplest of things.
-This is a result of her having issues with stress and me being an excellent son.
3.) I dislike how there are so many classes at UF that are online in the business school.
-This is a direct result of the overpopulation at UF.
4.) I don't like when professors are unclear and don't properly explain assignments.
-This is most likely due to miscommunication between students' current knowledge and what the professor expects them to know.
5.) When the chipotle line is too long, it bothers me.
-Everybody loves chipotle.
6.) When my friends decide to sit on my bed and mess it up.
-They are uncomfortable and want to relax on my bed.
7.) When my parents nag me about appointments and other things I should do/make.
-This is due to their concern over my well being but is nonetheless annoying.
8.) It bugs me that it is so difficult to land internships in the sports field.
-This is due to the competitive market that currently exists.
9.) I am annoyed when my sisters sing too loud in long car rides.
-They love to sing, explaining why they do it so much.
10.) When the Wendy's by my house closes early, rather than staying open until the time they advertise.
-This is most likely due to the shortage of employees that they have.
11.) I don't like how some of my roommates treat the house I live in.
-They are either drunk or don't care about the consequences and payments that may follow.
12.) I dislike picky eaters because I only have so many places to go with them.
-They haven't tried different foods or have limited taste buds.
13.) I hate when people walk and stand in front of the television.
-They don't realize they are doing it or don't care about the fact that I'm watching tv.
14.) When Mcdonald's runs out of ingredients to make certain foods.
-This is primarily due to a shortage of ingredients or a lack of employees to make foods.
15.) Whenever my laundry finishes in the dryer and isn't dry.
-I either put in too many clothes or forgot to put on a certain setting.
16.) When the chef at my house creates an awful tasting dish.
-She either is experimenting with different foods or didn't cook it correctly.
17.) I attend dolphins games regularly and they always seem to disappoint me.
-They aren't talented enough to consistently win games or there is poor coaching.
18.) My parents usually try to give me a curfew when I'm home even though I'm an adult.
-This is primarily due to our dogs being very sensitive to noise and have the chance to wake my parents up when I get home.
19.) I always get annoyed at ball hogs playing basketball at the gym.
-They think they are more talented than they are and insist on having the basketball more than they should.
20.) Whenever my sisters decide to take stuff from my room to use and proceed to break it.
-They don't have the item they are taking, so they want to use it for something, but don't know how to use it properly.

Looking back on this assignment, I found it very difficult to think of "bugs". It is easy to look of one or two in the moment when they occur, however, thinking of many things that bother you was much harder. I have been raised to solve my problems and face them, so it was hard to come clean about tons of things that annoy me, while I do nothing to fix them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andy,

    After reading your post, it is funny that we have a lot of the same bugs and think the same way in some regard. It is very hard to think of bugs sometimes, especially on the spot, but so many do exist today. Sometimes we don't realize the real merit reason behind why these things to do happen, but it makes you think why it happens and how it can be changed. Overall, great post and details to explain your bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy,

    Your list of bugs is great! I also found that it was difficult to come up with 20 different bugs for this assignment, but I think you did a great job overall. The explanations you provided for why the bugs exists make total sense. I can relate to the line at Chipotle bug, it seems it is always very long no matter what time of day it is.

    ReplyDelete